Saturday, August 10, 2024

The Circus Was In Town

 Good morning, dear friends. The Circus Alegria has been at the fairgrounds this month. They perform three shows per day on the weekends, and it's been so much fun to hear the music. 

I never went to a circus, as a kid, but the Fairs that we used to go see in the early 60s etched scenes upon my brain. 

There were always the bearded lady, snake man, gobs of science experiments in formaldehyde bottles, and other people doing fantastic acts. 

The Circus has a long standing tradition with the Barnum & Bailey one since 1871. I took my kids to it a couple of times, and it seemed like magic 

Nowadays,  I'm really happy that this Circus does not have any exotic animals. 

I love you all so much, and hope that your weekend will be blessed. ♥️šŸ¦‹


Ps. the obligatory picture of my great grandson.  He's just the cutest baby ever.  " Put em up" in my best cowardly lion voice. šŸ¤£







No comments:

Post a Comment