Saturday, August 10, 2024

Quinceañera And Horses

 It was exciting today at the fairgrounds. It was a Quinceañera for this beautiful young lady. We've seen several of them this stay,  but this one today was so special with her being photographed on this amazing horse. 

The trainer of the horse posed for a photo for us but we did not know the purpose of the horse at that time. Wendi and I had watched him take the horse through several different routines and were so taken that we had to get a photo. 

Later, we saw the beautiful young lady sitting on the horse. She was just stunning and it was my favorite celebration thus far, although there's a close second. 

Wendi wheeled me around down to the large arena and I was amazed seeing all the cattlemen brands that were prominent in this area in the late 1800s to early 1900s. I was surprised by some of the names but probably shouldn't have been as immigrants have been a huge part of our history for many years. 

I sat on this thinking rock and Wendi took our picture. It was good to be able to get out again. 

I hope that everyone is having a good weekend. Sending lots of love to you all, especially those missing their dads. ❤️


















No comments:

Post a Comment