Tuesday, August 20, 2024

RV Mouse Hunt. UGH

 Good morning my friends. We had an eventful week. We had a MOUSE in our RV. It's the first time we've encountered this, but we've heard that it's a big problem for boondockers. 

We had never had one before until the horses came to visit and we parked back in the trees, near the barn. 

It liked to scare me to death 2 days ago as it was in the sink. When when I went to rinse my coffee cup, it jumped on my hand trying to get out of the sink. It was scared and I was scared, but I didn't scream, as the girls were sleeping. Lol. I did freak out a lil. 

I had an experience living in upstate NY and I probably won't ever get over that. I wrote about it  in the story called, Mouse Night.


This mouse was caught, then released by my daughter. I knew it was tiny because I had seen it during the week. I'm usually up st night when critters might be crawling, so I saw it first, then it scared Jenny. Wendi wanted to just love it forever. LOL.  Nope!!

There was loads of activity yesterday. Car and craft show, with a live band. I loved sitting out listening and people watching. 

Hope that you all will have a great week. I love you. Always, kimmee.


I attached Mouse Night here in case some haven't read it. 

https://musingswithkimmee.blogspot.com/2012/02/mouse-night.html?m=1


Addendum: there's another mouse caught in the traps this morning. Ugh. I'm praying she ain't a mama or this is going to be mouse night all over again.










No comments:

Post a Comment