Sunday, May 7, 2017

Mothers day letter from My oldest daughter

Mom, through all you years, you always made me feel as though I was the most important thing in your life. Growing up, I thought that it was us against the world. You have always loved me unconditionally, even when I was difficult to tolerate. You took me all over the world, and taught me valuable life lessons. You always encouraged me to be who I want to be and love whom ever I choose. You gave me the foundation to become a strong, independent woman, and the confidence to expect more out of life. You have always encouraged me to ask questions and dig deeper into myself for answers. I am eternally grateful to be your daughter.
ree and 1 other
Comments
Gloria Peacock Kimmel Oh my darling first born daughter. You and I had 11 years of just being you and me. I had never known love until you came clawing your way into the world. I was so afraid that you weren't going to make it but you did
Even then you were stronger than I
...See More
Wendi Downs Oh mom, your going to make me cry.
Gloria Peacock Kimmel You made me cry too sweetie. I wish I could hug you but just know that I am hugging you in my mind. I hope that you have had a beautiful weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment