Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Women I Come From In Honor Of Mothers Day 2017

Gloria Peacock Kimmel updated her cover photo.


Left to right.... Me, Mama, Grandma Ola Morris, Great Grandma Charlotte McCurdy Morris, Great Grandma Elizabeth McCurdy Morris, Aunt Catherine Morris, Aunt Dell ( Adelle) Morris Andrews, Grandma Lula Creamer Peacock, Aunts LIzzie and Arbelle Creamer Davis, The Peacock Aunts.. Loree, Mary Elma and Thelma, Great Grandma Amanda Diamond Peacock, The Three Peacock sisters, Ruby, Gloria, Donna and I am holding my oldest daughter Wendi on my lap. My middle daughter Mary Catherine was not born until 85 and this was taken in 1977 right before we were transferred to Okinawa..
I forgot to add the center photo.. Left Aunt Lorree Peacock King, Grandma Peacock, Mama, Aunt Jody Andrews Peacock and Lillian King. Standing in front of Mama are my siblings, Ruby, LeeRoy and Clifton.



No comments:

Post a Comment