Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Full Circle When The Cameo Came Back

Sometimes something so unexpected happens that you just have to share it and that happened to me today.
Almost 10 years ago now, a few people that did not know each other except in an online DS group came together and shared stories. We shared our heartbreaks and dreams and we sealed a friendship, forged through the fire of a breakup from a marriage.
Three of us were going through the thick of that and one of us "V", had a sister named Morny. She was happily married for many years and we all looked to her for wisdom.
She didn't disappoint us. She told us stories. I told stories, Vee told stories and dear Cj our Cajun Queen told her stories. We shared something so deeply. We prayed together, cried together and then we resolved that we would not ever be with anyone again that made us feel less than. All of us have honored that pact that we made.
One night as "M" was sharing a story, I felt such an intense desire to give her the necklace off my neck so that I would be with her and she would be with me. I took the tri-colored gold cameo off my neck and I put it on hers. She was overwhelmed and I was so happy that she was happy.
None of us ever think that we will leave this world too soon, but one day "M" left Vee and all of us to go home. Some time passed and one day in my messenger, I had a note from my soul sister that asked, "Is this your locket?" I told her, "yes, that was mine."
She said, "give me your address. I am sending it to you. I love you."
And the bawling started. The kind of ugly crying that you just can't control when something so special happens in your life. You give something away, never expecting to see it again and it comes back. She was with "S", M's husband and we were all crying, that healing kind of cry that God sends to comfort us in times of such intense loss or sadness and then Joy of connecting with others that love each other.
A few minutes ago, I picked up the mail and there was the locket, come full circle back to me. I loved it for many years. Morny loved it for many years and now it was back.
I can't tell you how my heart filled as I held it in my hand remembering the moment that It was given.
I want to encourage you that if you feel led to give something away even if it is precious, obey and do it. You never know what the full plan is for that gift but today I felt so humbled to have it once again.
I will wear it again knowing that it graced one of the most CJ, two of the most beautiful human beings I have ever had the honor to meet. RIP dear "M". Much love to you Vee and CJ . What we shared will stand the test of time as it has for nigh on ten years. Know that I Love you and keep you both in my prayers and can never thank you enough for making it possible for me to meet and visit with y'all.
I got to play in a waterfall, taste my first moonshine. (whew) and spend the best days walking and talking with my soul sisters.
I Love y'all, Kimmee

No comments:

Post a Comment