Friday, June 9, 2017

Another year.. Another Memory of My Oldest Daughter

Happy Birthday darling daughter:-)
From the first time you came into my life, my heart has not been my own. It was lost to you. I thought about waking you up as I used too each morning the minute that you were born and tell you the story of how you came into my life. Even though you are older, I still see that little kid riding her bike, building a teepee in the front yard, and following after Papa.
We have been through a lot in our years together. We had the first 11 years of your life to have fun together.
We flew more miles when you were young than any other kid I know. We loved Hawaii and getting food at 3 o'clock in the morning, Alaska and that huge Polar Bear, Okinawa and those Saturday morning Disney shows, the Koi that you used to feed, the little Dragon train that you used to ride in California, the little house that Grandpa Dibbell built for you, and Grandma bribing you to ride the Pirates of the Caribbean at Disney. LOL.
Yes, we have traveled some miles together and now a new chapter is here in your life:-)
You have a beautiful caring wife that loves you, a mom that adores you, and many others in your life that love and care for you. The whole world is in front of you and as I look back on my view, I am so glad that you were in it and are in it now. All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment