Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Make Your Misery Your MInistry

I heard this from a movie today. "Make your misery your ministry."
Amen to that!
All of us have things that we have overcome. Some of us had trying childhoods, marriages, troubles with family members and yet we are all here today.
I can't touch on most of the misery of my life but I plan to keep sharing when I feel led. Hopefully in that way, any of you that may be having a tough time of it will know that you can get through it. It may not feel like it today, but I can guarantee you that things will change and it will get better.
I am thankful that no matter what has happened in my life, I have been able to find a smile. What an incredible gift that has been all these years and I am eternally grateful for it.
Ghandi said.. " Be the change you seek." I believe that. We can complain about it or we can come up with a solution. Daddy taught me to never complain unless I had a way out of it or a way to try and fix it. I try to do that but I am human and often fail.
Thank you to all that have been reading these daily books I have been writing. Today it is going to be short to give you all a break. lol.
My prayer is for all of us to find solutions or at least have a good pair of boots.... Love to all, Kimmee

No comments:

Post a Comment